Panda Restaurant Group, the world leader in Asian dining experiences and parent company of Panda Inn, Panda Express and Hibachi-San, is dedicated to becoming a world leader in people development. Whether through sharing good food with guests or providing opportunities for professional and personal growth with associates, all are embraced in a genuine family environment that is uniquely Panda.
To deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.
The foundation upon which Panda Restaurant Group operates
- Proactive We identify opportunities for growth and lead others to create the future we envision.
- Respect/Win-Win We treat each other with respect and seek “win-win” relationships with Guests, business partners and our communities.
- Growth For Panda to grow, we must each learn and grow. We are humble and open to new ideas as our world is constantly changing.
- Great OperationsWe are committed to great operations and upholding our operating culture in our restaurants and Support Center. It is a competitive advantage.
- Giving We give our time and resources to support each other and our communities.
An extension of our values focused on personal and interpersonal development:• Healthy Lifestyle
• Continuous Learning
• Developing Others
• Acknowledging Others
Panda Restaurant Group understands that the future of our restaurants can only be as bright as the planet on which they reside, so we’re reducing our carbon footprint and use of natural resources through a number of efforts including commercially compostable packaging, oil recycling and energy-efficient buildings whenever and wherever possible.
At Panda Restaurant Group, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. Learn more here.